You confirm that you have read the following terms and agree to them by choosing to use our website:
· Legal Age Requirement: You are not allowed to access our website or utilize our services if you are below the age of consent in your country or region.
· Eligibility to Purchase: By proceeding with an order and/or payment, you confirm that you meet the legal age requirements and are eligible to engage our services.
· Understanding the Terms and Conditions: Confirm that you have read and understood our terms and conditions before placing an order and/or making a payment.
· Legally Binding Agreement: Accept that our terms and conditions will be legally binding on you by placing an order and/or making a payment.
· Modifications to Terms and Conditions: Hire Wikipedia Writers has the right to modify, update, or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Before continuing, please contact us for clarification if you have any questions or concerns about these terms.
Definition of Terms
· Website: It encompasses all the online content posted on Hire Wikipedia Writers’ website pages.
· You, Yours, or Customer: These terms refer to you as an individual placing an order on your own behalf or acting on behalf of another individual.
· We, Our, or Company: At Hire Wiki Writers, these terms refer to hirewikiwriters.com, which provides various services related to Wikipedia, including writing and editing.
· Products: This term refers to all the services and products offered by hirewikiwriters.com to a client, specifically in relation to their order.
· Order: It denotes the arrangements made by a customer through phone or email to purchase services and/or products provided by hirewikiwriters.com. A down payment is required to confirm an order. You can make this payment via credit card, cash receipt, check, Western Union, PayPal, or bank wire transfer.
· Our ‘products’ are created by writers who have transferred all rights and ownership of the produced content to our company.
· When you place an order and pay, you acquire a product solely for your personal use.
· Before placing an order or paying on our website, you must thoroughly read and understand our Terms and Conditions.
· Refunds for our products are subject to specific conditions and do not come with warranties, whether expressed or implied.
Wikipedia Creation or Editing
· A customer’s Wikipedia order will begin upon submitting a completed questionnaire that demonstrates the customer’s notability for a Wikipedia page.
· Publication of a page will only occur if the customer meets the notability criteria. Until satisfactory proof of notability is provided, processing the customer’s Wikipedia page will not proceed.
Want to take your business to new heights? Get listed on wikipedia today
Hire Wikipedia Writers provides a 100% refund in cases of non-delivery for the agreed-upon service. But under the following circumstances, customers will not be eligible for any reimbursements:
· Lack of notability that ends up limiting page upload.
· If, after 14 days of being online, your page is taken down from Wikipedia for any reason
· Choosing to change your mind regarding purchasing a service or product for any reason.
· By not disclosing any prior attempts to create a Wikipedia page.
· If the details you ask to be added to your page doesn’t follow Wikipedia’s rules.
· If you ask for revisions that do not adhere to Wikipedia’s rules